Breakfast and dinner time for one or two dogs is fun. It’s reasonably quiet and calm and the furkids are appreciative of your efforts. But make that 11 like we have in the house now, and it’s absolute chaos! Barbara does the feeding (she’s the nutrition and medication maven) while I sit here bringing home the kibble. But the noise drives me nuts! It’s not only a barkfest, if somebody gets too excited, there’s going to be a fight (usually not serious, but sometimes…) that we’ve got to break up. Tonight, happily, there were no fights, but I’ve got a raging headache from the barking.
We’ve got (almost) everybody eating in a crate. (“Almost” because we have more dogs right now than we can fit crates into the feeding room; the others go into the bathroom, etc.) That helps avoid direct conflict, but it doesn’t help a bit with the noise.
Argh! We need some doggy downers (if you’re of my generation, you’ll know what I’m talking about). And daddy downers, maybe Everybody’s got to believe in something; I believe I’ll go have a beer!
On this day..
- A Highlight On Basic Things In Most Appropriate Antivirus Software 2020 Promo for McAfee 2013 - 2013
- Step-By-Step Important Reasons Of Antivirus World-wide-web Security 2017 Norton promotion 2013 - 2013
- Analyzing Serious Elements In Antivirus Web Protection 2013 Norton promo code 2013 - 2013
- Investigating Clear-Cut Practices In Antivirus World Wide Web Security 2011 Norton promo - 2013
- Selecting Practical Products For Antivirus Online World Stability 2018 Promo for Norton - 2013