…and the lab hasn’t exploded. Yet.
Readers will have noticed by now that I’ve managed to make several changes without completely killing the site:
- I’ve managed to get a “number of visits” counter working
- I discovered how to do “live traffic” feeds (and how to watch traffic coming to the blog in real time!)
- I’ve managed to add a little bit more color (without kidding myself into believing that I’m done with that); your feedback on the color is heartily solicited
- I’ve worked out how to have “inline” comments with this new theme…and how I (as the administrator) can change it with a click of a mouse. (I’m still trying to figure out if I can let you, as the reader, make that decision for yourself.)
And today’s addition to the experiment is swapping the positions of the left sidebar and of the main content of the blog pages (so that both sidebars appear to the right of the main content). At the moment, I can’t change this with a mouse click (it takes a small amount of code editing), but I know how to modify the theme so that I can do it with just a mouse click.
I’d really like your feedback on whether you like the new, swapped look-and-feel, or the original sidebars-on-either-side version.
On this day..
- Suggestions Haloti Ngata super bowl Jersey For Real Estate Property Income – 2013
- Recommendations On Haloti Ngata super bowl Jersey Internet hosting Your Own Personal Internet site Low-cost – 2013
- Beneficial Advice Ray Lewis super bowl Jersey For That Bet On Golfing – 2013
- Maizy is Back and May Already Have a Daddy! – 2010