No, nothing bad to report. But I thought I’d explicitly note the absence of new blog entries recently. I’m still in Korea (yes, the meeting is going very well, thanks for asking!) and the weather is good again, after a couple of days of pretty hard rain. But I’m really looking forward to being home with my "kids" and Barbara on this Saturday.
Barbara has been very, very busy at home with (at least!) two major activities. Foremost is the constant stream of new Shelties arriving every week — last night, she responded to my question of "How many are there in the house right now?" with a surprised "I’m not sure!" The other is the on-going organization of SRU’s files, materiel, inventory, and the like. Argh! I feel awful about leaving her to take care of that stuff alone, but somebody’s got to bring home the kibble
Oh! One more thing. The gentleman from Idaho who adopted Strawberry many months back called us recently to let us know that Strawberry had died rather suddenly, but with the best efforts of their veterinarian to make her last days as comfortable as possible. He asked if we would be willing to allow him and his wife to adopt another senior Sheltie who needs special care. He was interested in Tap (who is slowly recovering from Ballet’s absence). Barbara invited him down and Tap took to him right away, and we have another happy ending! Hooray for Tap!
On this day..
- Antivirus Comparisons – Easy Methods To Go With the Top Antivirus Application in Your Laptop – 2013
- Enjoying the Luxury and Fashion with Cartier Replica Watches – 2013
- Requirements For That Right Antivirus Software: Take Care Of Your Laptop From Malicious Codes! – 2013
- Do You Know The Chief Characteristics I Might Take A Look For In An Antivirus Software? – 2013
- Right Antivirus Over The Current Market – Settling On the Most Efficient Antivirus Software Programs – 2013